Tagged “6.824”Private posts are hidden.
- Notes on CRDTs
- Notes on Dynamo (2007)
- MIT's 6.824 Distributed Systems, Lab 2: Raft
- Memcached at Facebook (2013)
- Notes on Amazon Aurora (2017, 2018)
- FLP Impossibility Theorem
- Saltzer and Kaashoek (2009). Principles of Computer System Design: An Introduction
- What is the CAP theorem really about?
- Rao, Shekita and Tata (2011). Using Paxos to Build a Scalable, Consistent, and Highly Available Datastore [Spinnaker]
- Ongaro and Ousterhout (2014). In Search of an Understandable Consensus Algorithm [Raft]
- MIT's 6.824 Distributed Systems, Lab 1: MapReduce
- Dean and Ghemawat (2004). MapReduce: Simplified Data Processing on Large Clusters
- Self-studying MIT's 6.824 Distributed Systems
See all tags here