Notes I've made
These are notes that I've made in the process of studying various subjects. Some of them are (much) more complete than others, and all of them contain mistakes. They were nonetheless very useful e.g. for my exams. I have uploaded them in the hopes that you, the reader, will help me improve the notes by pointing out mistakes and suggesting improvements.
PPE Finals notes
These are notes I wrote in the process of revising for my final exams.
- Microeconomics Notes for Oxford PPE Finals
- Quantitative Economics Notes for Oxford PPE Finals
- Macroeconomics Notes for Oxford PPE Finals
- Notes on CRDTs
- Notes on AWS's serverless framework
- Notes on Dynamo (2007)
- MIT's 6.824 Distributed Systems, Lab 2: Raft
- Memcached at Facebook (2013)
- Notes on Amazon Aurora (2017, 2018)
- FLP Impossibility Theorem
- Some rough notes on React after playing with it for a day
- Saltzer and Kaashoek (2009). Principles of Computer System Design: An Introduction
- What is the CAP theorem really about?
- Rao, Shekita and Tata (2011). Using Paxos to Build a Scalable, Consistent, and Highly Available Datastore [Spinnaker]
- Ongaro and Ousterhout (2014). In Search of an Understandable Consensus Algorithm [Raft]
- MIT's 6.824 Distributed Systems, Lab 1: MapReduce
- Dean and Ghemawat (2004). MapReduce: Simplified Data Processing on Large Clusters
- Self-studying MIT's 6.824 Distributed Systems
- Report on CS107E Lab and Assignment 3
- Report on CS107E Lab and Assignment 2